Table of contents
- About FixedFloat (FF)
- About exchange
- About orders
About FixedFloat (FF)
What is FixedFloat?
FixedFloat.com is an instant, fully automated digital asset exchange with lightning network. Our advantages:
Get what you deserve: swift processing, favorable rates, and transparent fees.
Skip the drudgery of signing up and logging in. Just scan the QR code in your wallet or enter it manually, and you are set for all of your future deals.
Say no to account holds on your assets and get rid of the third parties that can compromise your trust.
Why FixedFloat is the smartest way to exchange cryptocurrency?
At FixedFloat, your needs and satisfaction are our priority. We have devoted ourselves to providing our customers with accessible, yet powerful, smart exchange solutions, which brook no compromise between speed and security.
1. Save your money.
Make an exchange at the most favorable rate and with transparent commission. We always have the better offer.
2. Save your time.
Use our fully automated processing and get an answer to any of your questions instantly with our supreme support.
3. Hassle-free exchange.
No registration and unnecessary details. It is simple as 1-2-3.
FixedFloat is designed with performance in mind and works perfectly on any device.
Why should I trust FixedFloat?
We care about you and your safety. There’s no need to share your private data or see your funds shrink in the hands of others. Our functional service is automatic, and the support is humane to the extreme: we are happy to help you out 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FixedFloat on sites with reviews:
FixedFloat on social networks:
FixedFloat on forums:
You can find information about our partners here
How does it work?
For example, imagine that we change Bitcoin to Ethereum
- Step 1. In the "Send" field, select Bitcoin and enter the amount you want to exchange
- Step 2. Choose a fixed or float rate, then enter or scan the address to which you will receive Ethereum and click the button – "Exchange Now"
- Step 3. Send Bitcoin to the wallet specified on the order page, and after several confirmations, Ethereum will be credited to the wallet specified in Step 2
What is the difference between a fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction. No risks.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
What are FixedFloat fees?
You can choose from two exchange strategies:
- Fixed rate: 1% + network fee. Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Float rate: 0.5% + network fee. Opting for a floating rate, our system selects the price it sees when your funds come.
The network fee is independent from our platform and is set by the blockchain network.
This is the reward that miners and validators receive for servicing the blockchain network (blocks search, confirming transactions etc.).
How long does the exchange take?
Usually all exchanges take less than 30 minutes. Please note that the speed-of-delivery also depends on the capacity of the blockchain network. If your transaction did not appear on the blockchain within 30 minutes, please contact us in any convenient way.
What happens if I set low transactions fees?
If your network fee is too low, you run the risk of waiting for a long time for an order to be complete.
What can I do to speed up the transaction?
Each transaction in the blockchain has a price, which is a commission for those who participate in the maintenance of the blockchain network. The more contribute toward the network fee, the faster blockchain will process the transaction. This network fee is usually displayed automatically in your wallet.
Let's take Bitcoin as an example. To make sure your Bitcoin transaction is confirmed quickly, set a fee of at least 0.0001 BTC/kb when sending a BTC.
Why does sending a transaction take so long?
The speed of a transaction depends on the blockchain speed of delivery. If your transaction does not appear on the blockchain in 30 minutes, please contact us through support.
Why is my wallet address recognized as invalid?
Double check the address of the receiving wallet. You can simply scan the address of the desired wallet.
How can I track my order?
You can track your order in 3 ways: by email (if you leave your email address), on our website (if your browser accepts cookies) or by tracking the ledger to which you transfer your funds.
What should I do if my order expired?
You have 2 options:
- Continue the completion of your order with floating rate.
- Make a return claim to deliver your money to an any wallet (minus the network fee).
I accidentally closed the FF site, what should I do?
You have 3 options:
- If you specified the correct e-mail address while making a transaction, you should receive an email with the necessary link. Please, follow the link to finish your order.
- If your browser accepts cookie technology, just open FixedFloat.com again.
- Enter your wallet address on the special field and go directly to the order page.