Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Ethereum to Monero
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Monero will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
Ethereum — the most innovative blockchain
Ethereum is a new blockchain that, in addition to sending cryptocurrencies, allows you to run and run smart contracts. With their help, you can create a variety of decentralized applications, including their own currencies (tokens). In addition to contracts, a big advantage among other blockchains is considered to be a fairly high speed of transactions.
When will the transaction enter the blockchain?
Blocks in the Ethereum blockchain are created approximately every 13 seconds.
- With a high сommission, the transaction will be able to get into the next block.
- With an average сommission-the approximate processing time of the transaction is 3 minutes.
- When paying below the average сommission hit rate will depend only on the load on the network and increase or decrease the load. Some Explorer (e.g. etherscan.io) give information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you must understand that this value is not accurate and can change depending on the situation.
The system does not see the transaction, what to do?
If you sent money, but there are no changes, check your transaction in Explorer (etherscan.io or blockchair.com) and verify that the transaction was created.
Make sure that the transaction was not sent through a contract, otherwise, contact technical support to solve the problem, you may have to wait a while in order to make a refund or exchange.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, please contact our support, we will be able to help you quickly.
Monero is the most anonymous cryptocurrency
Monero runs on the CryptoNote algorithm, unlike public blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.), when sending it, you can not see the sender, the recipient, or even the amount that was sent. This is possible due to the use of Ring Signatures and Stealth Addresses technologies.
What to do if you did not receive Monero after the exchange?
First, make sure that the order contains data about the transaction sent. In case there is no transaction data, try to wait a bit or contact technical support. Due to the fact that in the Monero network updates from November 30 at the protocol level, funds are blocked until 10 network confirmations are received, delays in payment may sometimes occur.
Secondly, check the synchronization of your Monero wallet. The last block in the wallet should correspond to the number indicated on the MoneroHash website in the "Blockchain Height" field of the "Network" block. If not, try restarting your wallet.
If the order contains the data of the transaction we sent, the wallet is synchronized, but the transaction is not visible in the wallet, contact technical support to request a private viewing key to decrypt the transaction and confirm the sending of funds.
When can I use the resulting Monero?
As mentioned above, in the Monero network updates dated November 30 at the protocol level, funds are blocked until 10 network confirmations are received. That is, until the transaction receives 10 confirmations, it will not be possible to use the funds received. On average, a transaction receives 10 confirmations within 20 minutes.
Transaction processing speed
The average block release time is about two minutes. But sometimes delays do occur, and the block exit time can take 10-20 minutes.