Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Ethereum Classic to Cardano
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum Classic and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum Classic to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Cardano will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
A brief history of Ethereum Classic
In 2015, the Ethereum platform was launched, which quickly gathered like-minded people interested in smart contract technology. In 2016, an attacker discovered a vulnerability with which he stole $50 million. After this event, a hard fork occurred, as a result of which two coins appeared — Ethereum with an updated protocol and Ethereum Classic as the initial version of Ethereum.
Ethereum Classic blockchain speed and fees
The exchange requires 30 confirmations. Blocks on the ETC blockchain appear approximately every 13 seconds. Average exchange confirmation time is 6.5 minutes.
Today, the average Ethereum Classic transaction fee is 0.000072 ETC.
A brief history of Cardano
At the end of 2014, former Ethereum developer Charles Hoskins put together a team to create a Cardano platform that, in his opinion, had to meet all his requirements. With the help of the platform, Charles Hoskins wanted to introduce cryptocurrency into the real economy, make microtransactions convenient and create convenient conditions for launching reliable and secure decentralized applications.
Cardano address formats
There are 2 types of Cardano addresses:
- Byron is the first version of an address that starts with "A" or "D".
- Shelley is a new type of address based on the bech32 format. The address starts with "addr1". A feature of these addresses is their compactness. If earlier all information was stored in the blockchain, now only the most necessary remains there. Also, the new address model allows for up to 123 address versions.
Speed in the Cardano blockchain
The exchange requires 15 confirmations. Blocks in the ADA blockchain appear approximately every 20 seconds. The average time for confirmation of an exchange is 5 minutes.