Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange USDT (ERC-20) to Bitcoin
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Tether (ERC20) and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Tether (ERC20) to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
Brief Information on USDT (ERC-20)
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar.
In 2018, USDT was released on the Ethereum blockchain using the ERC-20 protocol. This made Tether compatible with decentralized apps, dramatically increased transaction speed, and dramatically reduced fees. At this time, Tether on the ETH blockchain is the most popular among users.
USDT smart contract
Do not submit USDT through a third party contract. Our exchanger does not accept transactions that are sent by third party smart contracts, except for the original USDT contract.
To work with tokens, the wallet must have ETH. It is very difficult to calculate the exact amount of ETH to send a transaction. During periods of high load, it can change significantly. Each token can have a different transaction value. Therefore, it is better that the amount of ETH on the wallet is slightly higher than the average fee on the network at the moment. The average commission can be estimated using the Blockchair analytical service.
The system does not see the transaction, what should I do?
If you have sent funds, but there are no changes, check your transaction in an explorer (etherscan.io or blockchair.com) and make sure that the transaction was created.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, contact technical support, we will be able to help you promptly.
When will Bitcoin be credited to your wallet?
We send Bitcoin immediately after the exchange is completed, but the time before the first confirmation depends on several parameters:
- Commissions. In our exchanger miner fee is set so that the transaction was one of the first.
- Frequency of occurrence of blocks. Blocks in the Bitcoin network appear on average every 10 minutes, but it happens that a new block does not appear for an hour or more. In this case, the Commission may lose its relevance and the transaction may go a little longer than planned.
How to estimate the confirmation time of the transaction?
There are several ways to estimate the time of confirmation of the transaction, but you need to understand that it is impossible to calculate it accurately since many factors affect the passage of your transaction, you can read more in our article.
The easiest way to find out when the first confirmation of the network is to go in the service of collecting statistics from BitcoinFees Earn.com there you can see when your transaction gets into a block, depending on the fee which you sent it.
You can also use the Explorer Blockchair.com where you can see the priority of the transaction. The first number is what place in the queue is a transaction, the second how many transactions are pending (e.g. priority 1676/9495). Each block includes approximately 2500 transactions, we see that our transaction is in 1676 place in the queue, and therefore must pass in the next block.
It is important to note that to increase the number of confirmations, a new block must appear, blocks in bitcoin can go from 1 to 75 minutes. The average time of Bitcoin block appearance is 10 minutes.
You can read more in our article about the confirmation time in the Bitcoin network.
When can I spend the funds received?
- If you request funds for a personal Bitcoin wallet, you can dispose of them immediately after one confirmation of the network.
- If funds are sent to an exchange or other services where there is a need for multiple confirmations, then you will need to wait until the transaction receives the required number of confirmations.
How does the number of confirmations in the Bitcoin network increase?
After the first confirmation, they will only grow with newly mined blocks. If there is no next block for a long time, then the number of confirmations up to this point will remain unchanged.