Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Exchange Litecoin to Bitcoin Lightning Network
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Litecoin and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Litecoin to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin (Lightning) will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
- The average time for exchanging LTC to BTCLN is from 5 to 10 minutes
- You need 2 confirmations of the Litecoin blockchain for the exchange
- If you cannot send funds to our wallet, you can easily convert it to the old format
- If there is an error about the absence of a path, then there is no channel between our node and your wallet's node. Try using a different wallet
- If the order page indicates that the order has been completed, but you have not received funds, contact technical support. We can quickly help you
Litecoin — Bitcoin's first fork
Litecoin-electronic peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, created in 2011 by a former employee of Google and Charlie Lee, when creating the basis was taken the source code of bitcoin (Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin). In the crypto community, it is often called "digital silver".
The speed and fees of the Litecoin blockchain
Litecoin is considered to be a fast blockchain, the average block exit time is 2.5 minutes.
Today, the average Litecoin transaction fee is 0.00049 LTC, which is approximately $0.03.
A brief history of the Lightning Network
The Bitcoin community has long been baffled by the scalability issue. The speed of transactions fell, and the network fees grew. In 2015 Thaddeus Dria and Joseph Poon proposed a solution called the Lightning Network. The idea was to carry out some of the transactions outside the network, thereby reducing the load on the BTC blockchain. In 2018, the Lightning Network was launched in Bitcoin.
The Lightning Network is a system that helps users move funds among themselves without having to use a blockchain to verify a transaction. Instead, there is a quick check of funds from the sender and a request from the recipient who agrees to the transaction.
Problems you may encounter while getting the Lightning Network
- If during the creation of an order when inserting an invoice, an error occurs about the absence of a path, this means that there is no created channel between our node and your wallet node. A channel is required to send and receive payments on the Lightning Network. If there is no open channel between our node and your wallet node, the payment will not be executed. It is recommended to try using a different wallet.
- If the order page indicates that the order was completed, but you did not receive the funds, then the reason for this may be:
- Disconnected intermediate node. If one of the intermediate nodes is offline, the transaction may be delayed.
- Insufficient amount of deposits on intermediate channels. Intermediate nodes cannot forward the payment due to lack of coins.
- The invoice is out of date. Each invoice has a validity period. Of this term has expired, the payment will not work.
If your order is completed, but you have not received the funds, please contact technical support. We can help you quickly.
Lightning Network Speed
Since transactions on the Lightning Network do not end up on the blockchain, they are almost instantaneous. But if one of the intermediate nodes is off the network, the transaction may be delayed.