Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange XRP to Bitcoin Cash
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ripple and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ripple to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin Cash will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
What is a Destination tag and should it be specified?
Destination tag is a payment identifier in Ripple and other coins. When exchanging on our service, be sure to indicate the tag when sending coins.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- If you forgot to specify the tag, the transaction on our service will not work. You can re-create the transaction with a tag and send it.
- If the tag was specified incorrectly, please contact our technical support service and we will help you.
R-address is a regular address that starts with "r". The tag is generated automatically when placing an order.
X-address (new format) — starts with "x" and contains the destination tag.
If the wallet does not support X-address
If your wallet does not support X-address, you can use R-address with a tag. You can use the Xrpaddress service to convert the address.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
On August 1, 2017, the digital market saw a new cryptocurrency based on the BTC blockchain, which was named Bitcoin Cash. The split occurred on the block 478558 Bitcoin. It had a common part of the blockchain until the hard fork, and all subsequent blocks were already formed into a new chain. Bitcoin Cash is called the most successful fork of bitcoin.
When will Bitcoin Cash arrive in my wallet?
We send Bitcoin Cash immediately after the completion of the exchange, but the time until the first confirmation depends on the output of the blocks. Bitcoin Cash blocks, like Bitcoin, can go from 1 to 75 minutes. The average time a Bitcoin Cash block appears is 10 minutes. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash does not apply to fast currencies.