Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Exchange Dogecoin to Bitcoin Cash
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Dogecoin and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Dogecoin to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin Cash will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
- The average time for exchanging DOGE to BCH is no more than 1 minute
- Only 4 DOGE blockchain confirmations is needed to complete the exchange
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a decentralized Internet currency for settlements between network users. The token is developed on the Scrypt algorithm, based on the fork of the LTC coin, called Luckycoin.
The processing speed of transactions in the Dogecoin blockchain
One of the advantages of Doge is the very fast transaction processing speed compared to other cryptocurrencies. This is due to relatively simple mining, which allows for faster block processing. The block is created once a minute, that is, 2.5 times faster than LTC.
To make an exchange, 4 confirmations are required.
Dogecoin network fee
Dogecoin has one of the lowest fee rates, while it practically does not change even when transferring large amounts. The average commission is no more than $0.01.
On August 1, 2017, the digital market saw a new cryptocurrency based on the BTC blockchain, which was named Bitcoin Cash. The split occurred on the block 478558 Bitcoin. It had a common part of the blockchain until the hard fork, and all subsequent blocks were already formed into a new chain. Bitcoin Cash is called the most successful fork of bitcoin.
When will Bitcoin Cash arrive in my wallet?
We send Bitcoin Cash immediately after the completion of the exchange, but the time until the first confirmation depends on the output of the blocks. Bitcoin Cash blocks, like Bitcoin, can go from 1 to 75 minutes. The average time a Bitcoin Cash block appears is 10 minutes. Therefore, Bitcoin Cash does not apply to fast currencies.