Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Exchange Monero to Litecoin
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Monero and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Monero to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Litecoin will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
- The average time for the exchange of XMR to LTC is from 6 to 10 minutes.
- You need 2 confirmations of the Monero blockchain for the exchange.
- You do not need to enter a Payment ID, we use integrated wallets.
Monero is the most anonymous cryptocurrency
Monero works on the CryptoNote algorithm, unlike public blockchains (for example Bitcoin, Ethereum), when it is sent, neither the sender, nor the recipient, nor even the amount that was sent can be seen, thanks to Ring Signatures and invisible addresses (Stealth Addresses).
How to confirm the fact of sending funds in Monero blockchain?
Monero uses 2 types of “special” private keys: a private send key (used to send funds from your wallet) and a private viewing key that allows you to decrypt transaction and see the amount of funds sent.
Using this private viewing key, sender address, and Monero software, you can decrypt the transaction and confirm the sending.
You can read more about this in our article — How to prove Monero transaction?
Transaction processing speed
The average block release time is about two minutes. But sometimes delays do occur, and the block exit time can take 10-20 minutes.
Monero network fee
Transactions on the Monero network are very cheap, even at peak network times they are only a few cents.
Litecoin — Bitcoin's first fork
Litecoin — electronic peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, created in 2011 by a former employee of Google and Charlie Lee, when creating the basis was taken the source code of bitcoin (Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin). In the crypto community, it is often called "digital silver".
The speed and fees of the Litecoin blockchain
Litecoin is considered to be a fast blockchain, the average block exit time is 2.5 minutes.
Today, the average Litecoin transaction fee is 0.00049 LTC, which is approximately $0.03.