Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Exchange Litecoin to Stellar Lumens
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Litecoin and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Litecoin to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Stellar Lumens will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
- The average time for exchanging LTC to XLM is from 5 to 10 minutes
- You need 2 confirmations of the Litecoin blockchain for the exchange
- If you cannot send funds to our wallet, you can easily convert it to the old format
- Memo is the XLM payment ID. If you need it when sending a transaction, be sure to include it
- If this is your first time using a Stellar Lumens account, you need to activate it. To do this, you need to send at least 1 XLM
Litecoin — Bitcoin's first fork
Litecoin-electronic peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, created in 2011 by a former employee of Google and Charlie Lee, when creating the basis was taken the source code of bitcoin (Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin). In the crypto community, it is often called "digital silver".
The speed and fees of the Litecoin blockchain
Litecoin is considered to be a fast blockchain, the average block exit time is 2.5 minutes.
Today, the average Litecoin transaction fee is 0.00049 LTC, which is approximately $0.03.
A brief history of Stellar Lumens
Stellar is a publicly available decentralized marketplace with various assets in circulation. The platform also has its own open source cryptocurrency Stellar Lumens (XLM).
The currency is based on the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP), which is similar in principle to the BFT protocol of the Ripple platform, but has a significant difference — all network validators are equivalent, there are no central control nodes in the blockchain. XLM coin is more decentralized than Ripple, but less decentralized than Proof-Of-Work cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin and Ethereum).
Getting started with XLM
If this is your first time using an XLM account, you need to activate it. To do this, you need to send at least 1 XLM to it. As soon as the transfer arrives at your wallet, it will become active. This is done to protect against spam.
To store this currency, you can pay attention to special wallets Solar wallet and Lobstr.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
When sending XLM, there is an additional Memo field. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If you forgot to specify a Memo or entered it incorrectly, check if the transaction was sent. If the transaction is not sent, please write to our technical support. If the transaction has already been sent, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Stellar Lumens blockchain speed and fees
XLM is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds. The commission is very small, on average 0.00001 XLM.