Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Litecoin to BitTorrent
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Litecoin and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Litecoin to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, BitTorrent will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
Litecoin — Bitcoin's first fork
Litecoin-electronic peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, created in 2011 by a former employee of Google and Charlie Lee, when creating the basis was taken the source code of bitcoin (Litecoin is a fork of Bitcoin). In the crypto community, it is often called "digital silver".
The speed and fees of the Litecoin blockchain
Litecoin is considered to be a fast blockchain, the average block exit time is 2.5 minutes.
Today, the average Litecoin transaction fee is 0.00049 LTC, which is approximately $0.03.
A brief history of BitTorrent
BitTorrent is a token based on the TRC10 protocol, which was created in 2019 by the founder of TRON cryptocurrency, Justin Sun. BTT's goal is to motivate users to maintain network bandwidth. Users who store files on their computers and speed up the network should be rewarded with BTT coins.
Transaction processing speed
The TRON network is capable of processing around 1500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer. As the number of active nodes increases, this time may change.