Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
Attention! Your transaction must be received within 10 minutes and the amount must exactly match the amount of the order. Otherwise, you will be prompted to make a refund or continue the exchange at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- The exchange will be made at the market rate, which is finally set within 10 minutes after your transaction receives the required number of confirmations in the blockchain network.
Example: you are exchanging 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH. With a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH. With a float exchange rate, the amount of ETH can change both up and down. It depends on changes in the market rate.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Ethereum to Binance Coin
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2) will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
Ethereum — the most innovative blockchain
Ethereum is a new blockchain that, in addition to sending cryptocurrencies, allows you to run and run smart contracts. With their help, you can create a variety of decentralized applications, including their own currencies (tokens). In addition to contracts, a big advantage among other blockchains is considered to be a fairly high speed of transactions.
When will the transaction enter the blockchain?
Blocks in the Ethereum blockchain are created approximately every 13 seconds.
- With a high сommission, the transaction will be able to get into the next block.
- With an average сommission-the approximate processing time of the transaction is 3 minutes.
- When paying below the average сommission hit rate will depend only on the load on the network and increase or decrease the load. Some Explorer (e.g. etherscan.io) give information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you must understand that this value is not accurate and can change depending on the situation.
The system does not see the transaction, what to do?
Make sure that the transaction was not sent through a contract, otherwise, contact technical support to solve the problem, you may have to wait a while in order to make a refund or exchange.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, please contact our support, we will be able to help you quickly.
Binance Coin (BNB) — Binance Exchange Token
The BNB Coin cryptocurrency was released through an ICO that took place in July 2017. As a result, they raised $15 million. Binance Coin was created as an ERC20 token and originally worked on the Ethereum blockchain. But in 2019, the coin "moved" to its own blockchain. The ERC-20 standard is still adopted by the Binance exchange.
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
There is an additional Memo field when submitting Binance Coin. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Many services have address protection, which does not allow transactions without Memo.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the Memo or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the explorer.binance service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
Binance Coin Blockchain Speed
BNB is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds.