Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
- If the market rate changes by more than 1.2% before the appearance of your transaction on the blockchain network, you will be asked to make a refund or continue exchanging at the market rate.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Please note that the total network fees for sending a transaction and consolidating the funds received represent a significant part of the total exchange amount for this direction.
Your exchange for this amount can be very unprofitable.
You can read more about this problem in our article on the formation of rates.
U.S. persons cannot make an exchange on FixedFloat.com
Exchange Dash to Bitcoin
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Dash and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Dash to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Bitcoin will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
Dash is one of the most popular currencies with increased anonymity.
Dash is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency, the distinguishing feature of which is the use of the mechanism for increasing transaction confidentiality, developed in 2014 by Evan Duffield. Initially, the currency was called "XCoin", and after testing and introduction to the masses, it was renamed to "Darkcoin". The current name "Dash" cryptocurrency received in March 2015.
Dash Blockchain Transaction Processing Speed
DASH has an Instant Send feature — this development allows payments to be made in seconds. Cryptocurrency exchange using the new technology is slightly more expensive than usual, but this is offset by an accelerated transaction processing mode.
The average formation time for a new block is approximately 2.5 minutes, which is four times faster than on the Bitcoin network.
Dash network fee
The average fee of the network depends on the type of transaction, but on average according to the data for 2019 was $0.0007, which is also an advantage of this cryptocurrency.
When will Bitcoin be credited to your wallet?
We send Bitcoin immediately after the exchange is completed, but the time before the first confirmation depends on several parameters:
- Commissions. In our exchanger miner fee is set so that the transaction was one of the first.
- Frequency of occurrence of blocks. Blocks in the Bitcoin network appear on average every 10 minutes, but it happens that a new block does not appear for an hour or more. In this case, the Commission may lose its relevance and the transaction may go a little longer than planned.
How to estimate the confirmation time of the transaction?
There are several ways to estimate the time of confirmation of the transaction, but you need to understand that it is impossible to calculate it accurately since many factors affect the passage of your transaction, you can read more in our article.
The easiest way to find out when the first confirmation of the network is to go in the service of collecting statistics from BitcoinFees Earn.com there you can see when your transaction gets into a block, depending on the fee which you sent it.
You can also use the Explorer Blockchair.com where you can see the priority of the transaction. The first number is what place in the queue is a transaction, the second how many transactions are pending (e.g. priority 1676/9495). Each block includes approximately 2500 transactions, we see that our transaction is in 1676 place in the queue, and therefore must pass in the next block.
It is important to note that to increase the number of confirmations, a new block must appear, blocks in bitcoin can go from 1 to 75 minutes. The average time of Bitcoin block appearance is 10 minutes.
You can read more in our article about the confirmation time in the Bitcoin network.
When can I spend the funds received?
- If you request funds for a personal Bitcoin wallet, you can dispose of them immediately after one confirmation of the network.
- If funds are sent to an exchange or other services where there is a need for multiple confirmations, then you will need to wait until the transaction receives the required number of confirmations.
How does the number of confirmations in the Bitcoin network increase?
After the first confirmation, they will only grow with newly mined blocks. If there is no next block for a long time, then the number of confirmations up to this point will remain unchanged.