Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
What is the difference between fixed and a float rates?
Opting for a fixed rate, you get the price you see at the point of initiating a transaction.
- Pay just 1% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- Rates freeze for 10 minutes.
The exchange rate is finally set when your transaction receives the necessary number of blockchain network confirmations. If the market goes up, you will get more cryptocurrency, if down - less. All fair.
- Pay just 0.5% + network fee.
- No hidden commissions.
- The exchange rate will be set when we receive your transaction.
Example: You need to exchange 1 BTC for 28.37362388 ETH.
If you choose a fixed rate, you will receive exactly 28.37362388 ETH for 1 BTC.
If you choose a float rate, then the price of 1 BTC will vary between 28.52343244 ETH and 28.13788921, in accordance with the exchange rate volatility.
Exchange USDT (TRC-20) to Ethereum
Exchange in 3 steps
- Enter the desired amount of Tether (TRC20) and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the "Exchange now" button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Tether (TRC20) to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ethereum will be sent instantly.
What do you need to know?
- The average time of the exchange of USDT to ETH — 3 minute
- Only 1 confirmation of the USDT are needed to complete the exchange
- Do not send USDT through a third party contract! Such transactions are not automatically processed. We accept transactions from the original USDT contract
- We do not support sending and receiving Ethereum using smart contracts
Brief Information on USDT (TRC-20)
Tether (USDT) was created by Tether Limited in 2014. The developers were able to qualitatively implement a curious idea — to combine a real-life currency and blockchain technology. As a result, the USDT stablecoin appeared — its rate is almost always equal to 1 US dollar. In 2019, USDT was released on the TRON blockchain using the TRC-20 protocol.
USDT smart contract
Do not submit USDT through a third party contract. Our exchanger does not accept transactions that are sent by third party smart contracts, except for the original USDT contract in the network TRX.
Transaction processing speed in the TRON blockchain
The network is capable of processing about 1 500 transactions per second. The speed will directly depend on how many users are currently making transfers. On average, it will take up to 3 minutes to confirm your transfer.
Despite the similarities to Ethereum, TRON has a number of distinctive features. One of them is the energy that is needed to conclude smart contracts on the Tron blockchain. Energy can be obtained by freezing TRX in the wallet. If you have no energy and you have created a transaction, TRX will automatically convert to the required amount of energy. Therefore, to work with tokens, the wallet must have TRX.
Ethereum — the most innovative blockchain
Ethereum is a new blockchain that, in addition to sending cryptocurrencies, allows you to run and run smart contracts. With their help, you can create a variety of decentralized applications, including their own currencies (tokens). In addition to contracts, a big advantage among other blockchains is considered to be a fairly high speed of transactions.
My order is completed, but I do not see the funds in my wallet, what should I do?
We send Ethereum with an average fee so that the receiving party does not have to wait long for receipt. But sometimes, with the increased load on the Ethereum network, a transaction can get stuck in a mempool for a long time and not get into the block. The status of such transaction is "Pending". Explorer etherscan.io provides information about the expected processing time of the transaction, but be aware that this value is not accurate and may vary depending on the situation.
If the transaction sent by us can not be confirmed for a long time, please contact our support with a request to push the transaction.